Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at MY BABY EXPERTS (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Privacy of Personal Information
“Personal information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual. Personal information includes information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other similar information.
Collection of Personal Information
To access this website, you must first complete a brief registration form. During registration, you are required to provide certain personal information (such as name and email). By registering, you agree to receive certain communications from MY BABY EXPERTS. After registration, you may be given the option as to whether or not you want to receive other types of communication from us.
We collect personal information about you, including personal information that you provide when you register to use this site (as described above). You may access and browse some of our website without disclosing personal information. Please be aware, however, that providing certain requested information may be necessary for you to participate in particular features or services described on this site.
Use of Personal Information
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may provide personal information to other companies who provide services on our behalf, such as creating your account, handling the processing and delivery of communications, hosting this website, and delivery of content and services provided by this website.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Site, which enables them to collect data about how you interact with the Site over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to our Site and other websites that contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Other Users. When you share personal information or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such personal information could be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
How Long Do We Keep Your Information
Access to Personal Information
To update or change the personal information you have provided Healthcare Ready, or to unsubscribe from Healthcare Ready, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented procedures to help protect the personal information that you provide to us. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure; we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. Should we learn that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete that information from our database.
Our Practices concerning Non-Personal Information
Changes to This Privacy Statement
©2019 MY BABY EXPERTS. All rights reserved.